BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL BULLDOGS PUPPY POLICY
We at Bold and Beautiful Bulldogs, guarantee that to our knowledge, the puppy is healthy on the day of purchase. All shots and deworming have been done. The purchaser agrees to take the puppy to a licensed veterinarian of choice within 3 business days. If the veterinarian determines the puppy to be unfit for purchase due to congenital disorder, the puppy may upon presentation of a written diagnosis from said veterinarian be returned for a refund. Puppies that are shipped are at risk of contracting coccida or kennel cough. These ailments are caused by bacteria or viruses. Kennel cough is self limiting and like the common cold it must run its course recovery is expected and Kennel cough on its own is not life threatening. Coccida causes diarrhea an requires veternary treatment. If you plan to have your puppy shipped you need to be aware of these potential risks. If you have any problem with your bulldog puppy, you are encouraged to contact us for advice and a plan how to best treat and care for your puppy.
We offer a replacement guarantee on our puppies up to 12 months of age. If the puppy developes congenital or heredity life threatening disorders we will replace the puppy with another puppy of equal value at our next opportunity provided the conditions below are met.
1. Buyer will offer this puppy back to breeder first if ever for sale or in need of placement.
2. If puppy dies of a congenital disorder within a year of age a replacement will be offered providing there is a veternarian's autopsy report wich indicated the cause of death was congenital. Buyer pays all shipping cost involved in obtaining a replacement puppy.
3. Buyer agrees to provide routine veterinary care of this puppy. This includes proper vaccinations, routine checks, heartworm treatments, and records indicating such care should buyer have to return a puppy for replacement.
4. Buyer understands contract will be void if buyer fails to provide routine veterinary care, if puppy is sick transfered or injured by accident or neglect. This guarantee does not cover any common puppy ailments worms, vitamine deficiencies, any viral or bacterial infections or disorders brought on by parasites. Guarantee does not cover common breed related problems such as cherry eye, "loose" hips, skin allergies or demodectic mange.
5. We will not be responsible for any veterinarian fees or costs owed by the buyer. Buyer is aware that owning a bulldog puppy means reguler trips to the veternarian and understands that he/she will be responsible for those payments.
6. There is no guarantee or promise of fertility or success in the showring.
7. We are not responsible for temperment issues as they can be caused by lack of training, discipline, and dog socialization.
8. This contract is valid only for the original buyer and puppy and it is not transferable.
9. Buyer understands and agrees that bulldogs are inside dogs and require air conditioned living conditions to prevent overheating.
**By signing below, I the buyer have read this contract, understand fully the contents thereof, and acknowledge receipt of it. We are not relying on verbal statements not contained herein.
Please make a copy of this form sign, mail or bring with you to pick up your puppy.
Signature of seller______________________________________________________________Date_________________________
Signature of buyer______________________________________________________________Date_________________________
AKC Litter #_____________________________________________________________________________
Click Here To Print This Form